My Marketing Plan
Many Agents Don't Even Have a Written Marketing Plan.
Here is Mine:
• Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your property.
• Place your property on FIVE different regional MLS systems, all up and down the coast of Southern California. I advertise in FIVE different MLS systems, not just one!
• Advertise your property on SEVEN major real estate websites, and dozens of minor websites.
• Hold broker caravans and open houses as needed.
• Place a professional For Sale sign on your property.
• E-mail top Realtors in the area to alert them of your property.
• Create advertising for various print media.
• E-mail details of your property to my current buyers.
• A flier on your property will be created and later changed as needed to keep it interesting to buyers and other Realtors.
• Agent-to-agent promotion of your property at marketing meetings.
• Your property will be placed in our ads in the News Press and various local periodicals.
• Your property will immediately be submitted to the Real Estate section of the News Press to maximize its impact of being a newly listed property
• Creation of a custom virtual tour featuring your property on the Internet.
• I will have the flexibility to change the marketing plan as needed keep buyers and Realtors excited about your property!
• Once a buyer is found, I will closely monitor all transaction activities with the appraiser, inspectors, lender, and escrow officer to help insure a successful final sale!
|Property Quick Links: Basic Search Advanced Search Map Search
Santa Barbara Real Estate Carpinteria Homes Goleta Real Estate
Summerland Homes Hope Ranch Real Estate Montecito Home